Saturday, February 1, 2014

Little Bird (long version..)

Today I felt you fragile Mother
I felt you weak, proud, amazed and for nothing really. I think that was just because you and I finally managed to somehow communicate, communicate sincerely and without barriers. I simply saying that I am still searching and you with your simplicity of a loving mother, simply accepting.
Today I felt you fragile Mother,
I want and I wish you to know who I am that I'm not perfect, that being coherent is everything I am not and that I'm still trying to find my way, my purpose, and the alignment I appear to be.
That's how you know me, you always knew me and I always gave me to know, being the one who seems to be.

Today I felt you fragile Mother,
Yes, today I felt you were a little bird, a captive bird in a cage made ​​of pretending to be, of being so because it has to be, because of the others, to please others, to be like the others and ...

Today I felt you fragile Mother,
You finally got it, I'm like you, someone who feels trapped from the fear of failure, someone who seeks to gain the courage to find its own path, someone who feels that time is going and that is no use to escape or even worth to leave. Someone who knows that you have to assume yourself and gain that courage or you'll always be a prisoner of the person you could be.

And in the end, at the very end, the fragile bird, closes the cage door, looks up, lies down and gives up flying ... simply exhausted !

P.ResTLessMind x

---- (Portuguese version)
Hoje eu senti-te frágil Mãe,
Senti-te frágil, orgulhosa, espantada e por nada realmente. Penso que só mesmo porque finalmente conseguimos de alguma forma comunicar, comunicar de forma sincera e sem barreiras. Eu simplesmente dizendo que continuo à procura e tu com a tua simplicidade de amor de mãe, simplesmente aceitando.

Hoje, Mãe, senti-te frágil,
Quero e desejo que saibas quem eu sou, que não sou perfeito, que ainda procuro o meu caminho e que sou tudo menos a coerência e o alinhamento que aparento ser. É assim que me conheces, que sempre me conheceste e que sempre me dei a conhecer, o de alguém que parece ser.

Hoje, Mãe, senti-te frágil,
Sim, eu hoje senti-te um passarinho, um passarinho prisioneiro numa gaiola do aparente ser, do ser porque tem que ser, do ser em função dos outros, para agradar aos outros, para ser como os outros e...

Hoje, Mãe, senti-te frágil,
Porque tu hoje finalmente percebeste, que eu sou como tu, alguém que se sente aprisionado pelo medo de falhar, alguém que procura ganhar coragem para procurar o seu caminho, alguém que, tal como tu, sente que o tempo se vai e que não adianta fugir, não adianta partir, porque ou te assumes e ganhas coragem ou serás sempre prisioneiro do que podias ser.
E no final, mesmo no final, o passarinho frágil, fecha a porta da gaiola, olha para cima, deita-se no chão e desiste de voar... Simplesmente exausto!

P.RestLessMind x

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Room

My Room... Do you feel the wind blowing in thoughts and thoughts squeezing poems and poems smashing thoughts... This is my room ! ... Please...