Saturday, March 22, 2014

Being an Artist...

I wonder if living this illusion, is the closest that I'll ever be in my life, to feel, what you feel as an artist and if so, why do I feel so close and yet so far from what I imagine to be what an artist feels?
In life wanting is not enough, you must want much, more then much, you must want with all your strength and you must have the will, a very strong and powerful will...and that I know I want but still I know I can't !...

P.RestLessMind x

-----(Portuguese version)
Eu pergunto se viver esta ilusão, é o mais perto, que alguma vez estarei na minha vida de sentir o que sente um artista e se sim, porque me sinto tão perto e me sei tão distante do que imagino ser o que um artista sente ?
Na vida não basta querer, querer muito, querer com todas as forças, tem que se poder, poder forte, poder muito, poder bem, poder belo, poder ser e isso eu sei que desejo mas também sei que não posso !

P.RestLessMind x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile

Everything is dead behind my happy smile...